Commencement ceremonies are held at the end of the Winter semester and are open to students who will complete their degree or certificate requirements within the current academic year.
Students completing their degree or certificate requirements during summer session of the current academic year are also invited to participate in the spring ceremony.
All students who will be completing their degree or certificate, must submit a graduation application to be able to participate in the commencement (graduation) ceremony. Please be sure to complete your graduation application by April 8 to ensure your name is printed in the commencement program.
Friday, April 26, 7 p.m.
Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
- 6:00 p.m. Graduates arrive for check-in, first floor Cook Academic Hall
- 6:00 p.m. Doors open at the Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
- 6:45 p.m. All guests should be seated. (Note: Lyon St. and the Fieldhouse will close to traffic and guests for the processional at this time. Both will reopen once graduates are inside.)
- 7:00 p.m. Ceremony begins
- Parking will be free in both the Bostwick and Lyon St. Parking Ramps
Graduates who are planning to participate in commencement, and did not attend GRADfest, can purchase their cap, gown, and tassel for $32.00 plus tax from the Bookstore. Once you have purchased these items, confirm your participation in the Student Life Office, Room 2, Student Center Building (next to the Bookstore). At that time they will receive your stole and five (5) guest tickets.
Students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) may purchase their key medallion for $25.00 from the Student Life Office.
will be streamed live!