Job Training students are enrolled on a monthly basis and receive individual assistance from career coaches and instructors to determine which training plan is best for them. Nearing completion of the program, we make sure these students receive job placement assistance.
If this is your academic and career plan, you are considering one of the following Job Training programs:
- Automotive Technician
- Computer Support Technician
- Construction Electrician
- Introduction to Construction
- Machinist/CNC Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Residential Construction
- Welding/Fabrication Technician
How to Apply
- Complete our free application.
- Complete an ACT WorkKeys® skills assessment. This assessment tells potential employers that you have earned a nationally recognized training credential upon program completion.
- Schedule an appointment for your WorkKeys® assessment by calling (616) 234-3800.
- Submit a copy of your WorkKeys assessment results via email, fax or mail.
- Additional steps if applying to the Medical Assistant Program
Fax: (616) 234-4435
Mail: Tassell M-TEC
622 Godfrey Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
After You Apply
- Request access to the Online Center.
- Enroll in classes through your Online Center.