GRCC provides relevant educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and inspires students to meet economic, social, and environmental challenges to become active participants in shaping the world of the future.
GRCC is an open access college that prepares individuals to attain their goals and contribute to the community.
- Excellence – We commit to the highest standards in our learning and working environments.
- Diversity – We create an inclusive, welcoming, and respectful environment that recognizes the value, diversity, and dignity of each person.
- Responsiveness – We anticipate and address the needs of students, colleagues, and community.
- Innovation – We seek creative solutions through collaboration, experimentation, and adaptation.
- Accountability – We set benchmarks and outcomes to frame our decision-making, measure our performance, and evaluate our results.
- Sustainability – We use resources in responsible ways to achieve equity across our social, economic, and environmental practices and policies.
- Respect – We treat others with courtesy, consideration, and civility.
- Integrity – We commit to GRCC values and take personal responsibility for our words and actions.
- Teaching and Learning
- The College develops curriculum and curriculum delivery, and supports instruction that measurably improves student learning.
- Completion and Transfer
- The College sustains and continuously improves our focus on successful student goal achievement whether that be completion of a degree/credential, transfer to another college, or personal interest/skill attainment.
- The College works to create and support equitable practices across the institution to remove barriers and ensure high comparable outcomes for all identifiable groups.
- Community Impact
- The College seeks to positively impact the community by educating and training students with relevant skills so that they are retained in the service region holding living-wage jobs, as well as through collaborations/events with education and community partners.
- Infrastructure and Sustainability
- The College effectively plans for and uses our resources to preserve and enhance the institution.