Event and Fundraising Forms

  • Event Registration Form – required for all student organization events (meetings, membership tabling, events, fund raisers, etc.). Use this form to reserve space, order food, receive marketing and promotion assistance, and much more.
  • Popcorn Machine Rental Form
  • Permission to Raise Funds Form – this form is required prior to beginning any fundraising efforts. If your fundraiser coincides with a campus event please complete the Event Registration Form as well.
  • Amplified Sound Request Form – required of all events that have amplified sound. This requires approval from the Provost and must be submitted four weeks before your event.
  • Food Service Policy and Menu – details on campus food service resources and related policies to ordering food using your club budgets.