The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our fitness center, a complete exercise and wellness facility. GRCC Students currently enrolled in at least one credit are granted access for free and do not need to fill out an application. Ford Fieldhouse membership is an employee benefit for staff and faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price. All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Ford Fieldhouse fitness center access are asked to complete the linked application.
2019 Fall Semester Hours of Operation
Mondays - Fridays: 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (starting Monday, August 26)*
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (starting Saturday, September 7)
Winter Break Hours:
- January 2 and 3: 6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- January 6-10: 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- January 11: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
2020 Winter Semester Hours of Operation
Mondays - Fridays: 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (starting Monday, January 13)
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (starting Saturday, January 18)
Facility Closure Dates:
- Winter Break:
- December 22-January 1
- January 4
Become a member today
Are you interested in becoming a member? If so, please submit our online Ford Fieldhouse Membership Application to join!
Memberships fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
*NEW* Membership Types
Price rates listed below will begin on January 2.
6 Month Memberships
Student Spouse Membership
$35 per semester
*A minimum of 30 credits is required to qualify for the alumni rate.*
- Towel Service — clean towels with every visit for free.
- Locker Access — All users will have access to the day-use lockers in the facility. Items are not allowed to be left overnight.
- During open hours, members will have access to these facilities below:
- Locker rooms
- Fitness Center - weight machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair steppers
- Free weight rooms
- Basketball courts - 6 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)
- Indoor track - 6 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)
- Open/Lap Pool Swim from 6 - 8 a.m., and 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)