Complete the following forms by printing and submitting to the Cashier's Office
- Tuition & Fee Refund Appeal Application - Students may dispute tuition and fees based on military deployment, medical emergency, college verifiable error or death of an immediate family member.
- FACTS Change of Status From - Students who need to adjust thier FACTS Payment Plan because schedule changes or need to permanently terminate FACTS Agreement.
- Payment Agreement Form - Any student with an outstanding obligation to GRCC and wants to avoid being sent to a collection agency.
- Release of Information Form - FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written documentation on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
- Residency Review Form - Students who believe their residency status has changed or is incorrect may request a review of their records.