See Tuition Due Date for current due date schedule
- February 10 – Financial Aid Refunds* – Pell Grant and first disbursement of Direct Loans will be available (including all other refunds)
- March 17 – Financial Aid Refunds* – second disbursement of Direct Loans will be available
- March 24 – Financial Aid Refunds* – second disbursement of Direct Loans¹ will be available
- April 12 – Summer 2017 Tuition and Fees Due Date
- April 13 – Summer 2017 Enrollment Cancellation begins
- April 14 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 2 payments
- April 24 – Begin mailing Refund Selection Kits for new Summer 2017 students
- May 12 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 25% down and 2 payments
Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference
- Electronic Deposit to another account (refunds available in two to three business days).
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account (refunds available the same day GRCC releases them).
- More information at Refund Process/BankMobile
GRCC has partnered with FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) to offer you a tuition payment plan! Contact the GRCC Cashier's Office to modify your plan if your schedule changes, you have received Financial Aid or to terminate if you no longer owe.
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit www.michigan.gov/mdcr.
FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
For information on Veteran's Benefits, click here.
* Contingent on confirmation and participation of enrollment
¹ Students with a class starting after March 3 may have their refund delayed until March 24 to allow time for class confirmations to be submitted