First and foremost, thank you for your interest in signing up for the first annual Grand Rapids Community College, Raider Bash!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to email Jocelyn at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, August 26 - Last day to fill out information for table needs.
- Wednesday, August 28 - Vendors get confirmation email about having table.
- Wednesday, September 4 - Raider Bash.
Policies and Guidelines
- No cars or motorized vehicles will be allowed in the commons during Raider Bash.
- GRCC does not provide staff/volunteers to watch over vendors’ tables or freebies.
- We will try our best for special accommodations, but with so many vendors coming we may not be able to accommodate all request.
- Vendors may not move or switch tables without prior authorization of staff.
- Vendors can bring their own tents but are not guaranteed assistance in set-up or tear down of tent.
- GRCC does not provide generators. Generators are discouraged during Raider Bash due to the crowd and noise.
- Any and all alcoholic beverages are prohibited on GRCC campus.
- Organizations and businesses are not allowed to hand out expired items. Doing so may result in removal of Raider Bash.
- Distribution of any promotional item that promotes any sort of use of alcohol (Ex. shot glasses, beer mugs, etc.) is highly discouraged.
- GRCC is a Tobacco-free campus; therefore. no paraphernalia or tobacco products may be given out or promoted at Raider Bash.
- GRCC reserves the right to remove any items, vendors or groups that are in conflict with the educational mission of the college, the GRCC Student Code and/or any applicable college policy (ex: weapons).
- GRCC does not cover vendor parking. There are two available ramps to park in which have public rates of which are $2.50 every hour, with a $12 max fee per day. There is also metered parking around campus that can be utilized with either cash or card.
Recycling and Trash Guidelines
GRCC strives to keep their campus as clean as possible. Following these guidelines will help with doing so.
Cardboard boxes must be broken down and stacked neatly in a pile near your booth or table for later pickup.
- Place unwanted items in nearest trash bin.
- These items include but are not limited to:
- Food wrappers.
- Soiled paper products (plates, cups, etc.).
Any vendors that leave behind trash or recyclables will be documented.
Thank you so much for participating in Raider Bash! This event wouldn't be successful without you! Please keep in mind all policies are to help Raider Bash run as smoothly as possible.