Job ID 26554
M-Th 8:30am–8pm (flexible)
• Provide friendly, professional customer service to visitors, students, and staff.
• Greet and receive students, staff and visitors promptly and courteously; answer questions as appropriate.
• Answer telephone in a professional, courteous manner and take accurate messages.
• Assist with events including room setup and cleanup.
• Maintain security of laptops (via portable cart) by keeping accurate records, assisting instructors with setup in classroom, inventory and lock up cart after use.
• Provide clerical support to the staff and students including answering of phone, filing of student information, copying of documents, word processing, input of data into spreadsheets, and mailings.
• Assist with orientations and special projects.
• Assist students and staff with college information, enrollment and registration
• Provide technical assistance as needed.
• Document and report of any concerns and or situations, both staff and student.
• Provide staff and students with college communications and updates.
• Possess an understanding of how to effectively communicate and deal with students with personal
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
• Must be clean and neat in appearance.
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Must maintain confidentiality of student/client information at all times.
• Must be able to work with limited supervision.
• Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
• Must be flexible and willing to learn new skills.
• Computer and keyboarding skills such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Communication skills