Online student services are available to online learning students. The majority of campus departments and service areas can be reached by phone, email, and web sites. In addition, some departments offer instant messaging for live support such as tutoring.
This page highlights a few of the resources available, with further access information available on each departments web site.
- Admissions Office & Enrollment Center
- Counseling, Career Center and Academic Advising
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Registrar and Student Records
- Student Affairs, Academic Grievance and Complaint Process
Instructional Support Services
- Academic Support Center and Online Tutoring
- Disability Support Services
- Technical Support and Help Desk
- Testing Center
GRCC's website contains more information regarding the above resources as well as additional support provided to students on campus and remotely.