Join us Wednesday, September 18, 2019!
10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Student Center, Room 203, Raider Grille
Bring your electronic devices for free technical assistance!
Technicians will be on hand to assist with:
- Computer diagnostics.
- Free and discounted software recommendations (Microsoft Office 365, Avast AVG, Malwarebytes, etc.).
- Hardware recommendations (RAM, SSD, etc.).
- Browser recommendations (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Assist with virus, Malware, adware, and spyware scans.
- New laptop recommendations.
- Software training.
- Assistance will also be offered for Blackboard, campus login, campus wifi, Online Student Center, and student email.
Free popcorn while it lasts!
Visit all areas and complete your passport for a chance to win some great prizes!