Main Navigation Menu


To receive assistance, students must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at Grand Rapids Community College in a degree-seeking transfer program. Low-income students who are first generation (neither parent graduated from a 4-year college/university) and are in need of academic support are eligible to participate in the program.