Main Navigation Menu

Transfer Credit

What do I need to have my transcripts evaluated? You will need to be admitted as a student to Grand Rapids Community College. You will also need to be a degree-seeking student.

Please allow three to four weeks for processing. Students should check their transcript online using the Online Student Center to view their transfer credit.

The Michigan Transfer Network allows students, advisers, and the general public to view transfer course equivalencies between many Michigan colleges and universities.

Listed here are incoming course transfer equivalencies for Michigan colleges and universities.

Foreign Transfer Credit

Students requesting transfer credit from colleges outside the United States are required to provide an official transcript along with a certified English translation of the same. Grand Rapids Community College requires a course-by-course evaluation from one of the following evaluation services for consideration of transferable credit: