Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications.
You must log in to your Online Center account to be verified.
- After you log in, you will go to GRCC Student, Student Center, Enrollment Verifications (link is on the right side).
- Fill in the Login Information, paying attention to the format requested.
- Click "Login."
- Select your option.
- To print an enrollment verification, Click on Obtain Enrollment Certificate.
- Print from Adobe Acrobat.
- Make sure you log off the Clearinghouse and sign out of the Online Center.
Having Trouble with the Online Center?
Degree & Enrollment Verifications for Companies
Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
- For Degree verification, Click on Degree Verify
- For Enrollment verification, Click on Enrollment Verify
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive,
Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
There is a nominal charge for this service.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, you may contact the Student Records Office at (616) 234-4121.