If your declared academic program (major) is inaccurate or you have made the decision to follow a different program plan, this is the form for you! If you are unsure of your declared academic program (major), log into the Online Student Center to determine if a change is needed. To find out if a change of academic program (major) will be appropriate, MyDegree Path is a helpful tool.
When ready, fill out the form below completely, taking into consideration the following important information:
- Students can only have one declared academic program (major). Select only one academic program (major) per submission.
- A change of academic program (major) submission changes the catalog followed for graduation requirements to the catalog in effect at the time of the request, per the Catalog Year Policy.
- Students with financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office at (616) 234-4030 prior to changing their academic program (major) to determine if there will be any impact on current or future financial aid.
- Any student changing to or from a Health program must do so in writing through the Health Admissions Office. More information may be found online at http://www.grcc.edu/healthprograms.
- If the program you want is not available in the academic program (major) options, contact the appropriate department for more information.
- Students who are currently listed as non-degree seeking must submit this form to become degree-seeking and will be contacted for additional information.
- For more information about the different degree types offered at GRCC, please consult the GRCC catalog.