College travel is defined as an organization event that is off campus for four hours or more, or includes travel of 90 miles or more (round trip). If your event meets this thresh hold you need to follow the GRCC travel policy and process. Travel approval and process requires that you start this process at least four weeks before your travel date.
- College-Sponsored Travel Approval Form – Must be submitted before you make any travel arrangements
- Van Rental Request Form – use this form if you will be using a college van, or need to rent a vehicle
- Driver Approval Request Form – Print and complete four weeks prior to departure for anyone driving a college van or vehicle rented by your group or the college
- Risk and Release – Print and complete for each person attending the travel event
- Emergency Contact Information Form – Print and complete for each person attending the travel event