Main Navigation Menu

Event & Fundraising Forms

Event & Fundraising

  • Event Registration Form - required for all student organization events (meetings, membership tabling, events, fund raisers, etc.).  Use this form to reserve space, order food, receive marketing and promotion assistance, and much more.
  • Popcorn Machine Rental Form
  • Permission to Raise Funds Form - this form is required prior to beginning any fundraising efforts.  If your fundraiser coincides with a campus event please complete the Event Registration Form as well.
  • Amplified Sound Request Form - required of all events that have amplified sound.  This requires approval from the Provost and must be submitted 4 weeks before your event.
  • Food Service Policy & Menu - details on campus food service resources and related policies to ordering food using your club budgets