Parking ramp alternatives that save time and money:
- The entrance is on Fountain St., between Prospect Ave. and College Ave. There is a FREE shuttle service between Devos Campus and Main Campus. Regular parking rates are applied.
- DASH & College Lot Parking could cost half what you would pay to park in a campus ramp all year.
- Ride the Rapid, or the new Silverline express bus which runs from 60th St. to GRCC's campus in just 30 min. — with free Wi-Fi.
Main Campus Parking Ramps:
As a downtown urban campus, the GRCC Main Campus has limited parking on site. During peak times (Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.) on-campus parking is at capacity at the following parking structures:
- The Bostwick Ramp, entrance is at the intersection of Bostwick Street and Fountain Street.
- The Lyon Parking Ramp, entrance on Bostwick Street NE
There are two ways to pay in GRCC parking ramps:
1. RaiderCard Readers
- All lanes have RaiderCard readers, some lanes only have RaiderCard Readers
You must have money on your RaiderCard to pay the $3.50 parking fee to exit the ramp.
- If you have no money on your RaiderCard you must use a pay in lane machine.
2. Pay in lane machines
- Pay in lane machines accept cash, credit and debit cards for payment.
- With a ticket, pay in lane machines charge $2.00 per half hour up to a $12 daily maximum.
- Evening after 5 p.m. and weekend maximum is $6.00.
- There is a help button on each pay in lane machine if you are having trouble exiting the lot.
- No attendants will be on duty at the lanes, and no fail to pay tickets will be issued.
Please note that if you lose your ticket, or have no ticket, and have no money on your RaiderCard you will be charged $12 at the pay in lane machine.
GRCC parking ramps are normally open 24 hours a day 7 days a week for vehicular use, however during some holidays and college shut down periods the ramps may be closed.
The overhead clearance for the Bostwick Ramp is 6’ 4”, and the Lyon Ramp is 7’. All oversized vehicles should park in the Barclay Lot.
There is limited metered parking on the city streets surrounding the main campus. Be forewarned! Metered street parking is heavily patrolled. Tickets often result from expired meters and illegal parking. You can now use your cell phone to pay for parking at a city meter - more information on the City of Grand Rapids website.
Unauthorized use of parking ramps
Any unauthorized use of our parking ramps, such a skateboarding, trespassing, etc. may result in criminal charges.