DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle) SOLD OUT
It could take up to 5 days to process your access. You will be notified by email once access is granted.
GRCC reserves 425 parking spots in the DASH program and are available to GRCC students. How does it work?
- You pay a one time fee for the winter semester ($100).
- You get a guaranteed parking spot for the winter semester - and you get to class on time!
- A dedicated shuttle runs to campus from the DASH lot weekdays from 5:45 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students. If you come to campus 4 days per week you will pay $420 in parking fees for the fall and winter semesters
- Your RaiderCard will give you access to the DASH lot at Area 9 (the address is 250 Seward Ave. NW).
- Click here for a map of the DASH lot and routes. You MUST swipe your RaiderCard when you enter and exit the DASH parking lot (enter and exit off Seward at the northern most gate closest to Bridge St. It is clearly marked with a blue and gold "RaiderCard Access" sign).
College Avenue Lot & Shuttle SOLD OUT
Another off campus parking program is the College Avenue Lot program. GRCC has leased 150 spaces at the Central Reformed Church on the corner of College and Fulton. How does this program work?
- You pay a one time fee for the winter semester ($125)
- A dedicated shuttle connects this lot to the GRCC Main Campus, Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:41 p.m. (recommended for students taking day time classes only)
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students.
- This program uses the Sneden Hall shuttle. Click here for shuttle map and route