DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle) 2016–2017
It could take up to five days to process your access. You will be notified by email once access is granted.
GRCC reserves 105 parking spots in the DASH program that are available to students in the Area 9. How does it work?
- You pay a one-time $250 fee for the fall and winter semester. -- $125 for the Winter semester.
- This will get you a guaranteed parking spot for the fall and winter semesters — and you get to class on time!
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students. If you come to campus four days per week you will pay $420 in parking fees for both semesters; that's a savings of $170.
- Your RaiderCard will grant you access to Area 9 (near Chatham and Seward).
- Refer to the Dash Route map for more information.
- You MUST swipe your RaiderCard when you enter and exit the DASH parking lot.
- For the Area 9 parking, you must enter and exit off Seward at the northern most gate, closest to Bridge Street. It is marked with a blue and gold "RaiderCard Access" sign.
- A dedicated shuttle runs to campus from the DASH lot weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Please note: the shuttle runs every 7-8 minutes.
College Avenue Lot & Shuttle 2016–2017
Another off campus parking program is the College Avenue Lot program. GRCC has leased 150 spaces at the Central Reformed Church on the corner of College and Fulton. How does this program work?
- You pay a one-time $250 fee for the Fall and Winter semester. -- $125 for the Winter semester.
- A dedicated shuttle connects this lot to the GRCC Main Campus, Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:41 p.m. (recommended for students taking day time classes only)
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students.
- This program uses the Sneden Hall shuttle. Click here for shuttle map and route.
DASH and College Avenue Cancellation Policy:
Terms & Conditions - You must be a current student to enroll in this program - a change in your enrollment status will forfeit your eligibility for this program and your fee. This agreement can be canceled by the first Friday of the Winter semester with no penalty (you will receive a full refund). You will need to notify Student Life in writing by that date for this refund. Your payment will be refunded to your RaiderCard.
If something changes in your schedule and you must cancel after the first Friday of the semester, we will consider a 50% refund if you email us a request prior to the 2nd Friday of the semester. Your refund will be deposited to your RaiderCard. After this date, there will be no refunds.
The access card is non-transferable and cannot be sold or loaned to another person. Failure to comply with these terms can result in a forfeit of all fees and deposits.