- Available to current students enrolled in at least six credits in both the fall and winter semesters, and three credits for summer semester.
- Lifeguards are paid at $9.75/hour. All other positions are paid at $9.25/hr.
- Did you know that GRCC Students who are employed by the college as a student worker are not required to pay FICA taxes? This equates to more than $.70 extra/hr in take home than an off-campus position! So, making $9.25 at GRCC is like making $9.95 elsewhere!
- Students can view Work Study and Non Work Study positions by signing into Raider Jobs.
- When signing up for Raider Jobs, students should use their GRCC email account.
- To apply for an on-campus position, applicants must sign into Raider Jobs and click "Apply Now" for the job(s) they wish to apply for. A "Document" (i.e. resume, cover letter, etc) is not required to apply. After applying, applicants must visit Student Employment Services to meet with a staff interviewer.
- Available to any student that has completed a class at GRCC.
- Create an account via Raider Jobs.
- Once your account is verified, upload a resume and apply for openings!
- When signing for Raider Jobs, students/former students should use their GRCC email account if one is active.
- Please also visit our facebook page for additional opportunities.
Interested in Recruiting GRCC Students?
- Visit Raider Jobs, an online tool used by colleges and universities nationwide, to post a position for our students, former students and alumni.
- If you are also interested in advertising a job or event on our facebook page, please complete a Job Posting Form or an Event/Announcement Form.
- For more information about recruiting on campus, contact Luanne Wedge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 234-4174.
Click here to view our external job posting policy.