Resources for Students Seeking Employment
- Available to current students enrolled in at least six credits in both the fall and winter semesters, and three credits for summer semester.
- Students can view Work Study and Student Assistant positions by signing into Raider Jobs.
- When signing up for Raider Jobs, students should use their GRCC email account.
- To apply for an on-campus position, applicants must upload a completed application to their Raider Jobs profile as an "other document" then submit it for the job(s) they wish to apply for. Once submitted, applicants must visit Student Employment Services to meet with a staff interviewer.
- Available to any student that has completed a class at GRCC.
- Create an account via Raider Jobs.
- Once your account is verified, upload a resume and apply for openings!
- When signing for Raider Jobs, students/former students should use their GRCC email account if one is active.
- Need help with a resume, cover letter, or reference list? Visit the SES resume help pages!
- Click here for useful job search tips.
- Visit Raider Jobs to post a position available to students, former students and alumni, free of charge.
- Interested in signing up for an upcoming job fair or a date to recruit on campus? Contact Haley Spencer.
Click here to view our external job posting policy.