Resources for Students Seeking Employment
- Available to current students enrolled in at least six credits in both the fall and winter semesters, and three credits for summer semester.
- Students can view Work Study and Student Assistant positions by signing into Raider Jobs.
- When signing up for Raider Jobs, students should use their GRCC email account.
- To apply for an on-campus position, applicants must sign into Raider Jobs and click "Apply Now" for the job(s) they wish to apply for. A "Document" (i.e. resume, cover letter, etc) is not required to apply. After applying, applicants must visit Student Employment Services to meet with a staff interviewer.
- Available to any student that has completed a class at GRCC.
- Create an account via Raider Jobs.
- Once your account is verified, upload a resume and apply for openings!
- When signing for Raider Jobs, students/former students should use their GRCC email account if one is active.
- Need help with a resume, cover letter, or reference list? Visit the SES resume help pages!
- Click here for useful job search tips.
- Visit Raider Jobs to post a position available to students, former students and alumni, free of charge.
- Interested in signing up for an upcoming job fair or a date to recruit on campus? Contact Haley Spencer.
Click here to view our external job posting policy.