The safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is of utmost importance. Employees of GRCC must be aware of all institutional policies and adhere to them at all times. A comprehensive list of these policies can be found at: www.grcc.edu/policies.In addition, we ask that you review the following policies and complete the required training within your first 3 weeks of employment at GRCC:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- GHS - Right to know
- Title IX for Higher Education
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Promoting a Substance-free Workplace
- Ethics - Foundational Values for a Code of Conduct
- Harassment Prevention for Employees
- Acceptable Use of Technology
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
The 'Right to Know - Global Harmonized System of Classification' module is also available on Blackboard. Go to My Bb, click on Hazard Communication under the Organizations.
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Development at x4285.