To honor an employee who has demonstrated outstanding involvement in student activities on campus.
Any current GRCC employee
Method of Recognition:
- Award presented at the annual Student Leadership Program in March of each year
- Personalized plaque
- Name and picture published in GRCC TODAY
- actively supports students
- acts as a mentor and role model for leadership development
- gives time and human resources selflessly
- is an advocate for students
- projects a positive attitude and image towards students and other GRCC community members
- develops and encourages students' thoughts and ideas
- is not involved in student activities as part of his or her job
- has not received the award in consecutive years
Any member of GRCC (student, faculty, staff, or Board of Trustee member) can nominate a qualified current staff or faculty member for this award. Nomination forms are available from Students Life. Nominations are due into the Student Life by mid-February.
The Director of Student Activities solicits members of the selection committee from GRCC students, faculty and staff to review nominations and select a recipient.
Student Life, Student Community Center