Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for a workshop?
- Registrations are accepted online via this website, by fax, and by mail.
- Please note that registrations must be received at least 24 hours before a workshop begins.
- Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis, therefore registering online increases your chances of getting into the workshop that you want. It is highly recommended that you register online versus by fax or mail.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express online, by mail, and by fax.
- We also accept personal check, money order, and all four major credit cards listed above by mail with your completed offline registration form.
Is your website secure when entering personal data and credit card number?
- We use PayPal®, an independent credit verification firm, to validate your credit card.
- All communication with PayPal® is secure and encrypted by ipsCA.
Can I register at the door on the day of class?
- Registrations require a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice for processing, therefore we are not able to accommodate walk-ins or same day registration.
Who can I contact regarding registration questions?
- Please email GRCC Cooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (616) 234-3837.
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What happens in Inclement Weather?
What is your cancellation policy?
- To receive a full refund, a minimum of five (5) days advanced notice is required.
- Cancellations with four (4) days or less advanced notice receive no refund.
- Transferring into another workshop is not possible.
How do I cancel my registration?
- In the unfortunate event that you must cancel your registration, you may do so by emailing email@example.com or by calling (616) 234-3837.
- Again, please give as much advanced notice as possible so that those on the waiting list may attend. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Can I transfer into a different workshop?
- Our system restricts students from being transferred between workshops.
- If you cannot attend the workshop that you are registered for, you will need to cancel that registration and then re-register for the workshop that you wish to attend.
What should I wear to the workshop?
- Participants in cooking workshops are required to wear safe, closed-toe footwear, and clothes that are appropriate for cooking. An apron will be provided.