Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for a workshop?
- Registrations are accepted online.
- Please note that registrations must be received at least 24 hours before a workshop begins.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Is your website secure when entering personal data and credit card number?
- We use PayPal®, an independent credit verification firm, to validate your credit card.
- All communication with PayPal® is secure and encrypted by ipsCA.
Can I register at the door on the day of class?
- Registrations require a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice for processing, therefore we are not able to accommodate walk-ins or same day registration.
Who can I contact regarding registration questions?
- Please email GRCC Cooks at email@example.com or call us at 616-234-3837.
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What happens in Inclement Weather?
What is your cancellation policy?
- To receive a full refund, a minimum of five (5) days advanced notice is required.
- Cancellations with four (4) days or less advanced notice receive no refund.
- Transferring into another workshop is not possible.
How do I cancel my registration?
- In the unfortunate event that you must cancel your registration, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 616-234-3837.
- Again, please give as much advanced notice as possible so that those on the waiting list may attend. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Can I transfer into a different workshop?
- Our system restricts students from being transferred between workshops.
- If you cannot attend the workshop that you are registered for, you will need to cancel that registration and then re-register for the workshop that you wish to attend.
What should I wear to the workshop?
- Participants in cooking workshops are required to wear safe, closed-toe footwear and clothes that are appropriate for cooking. An apron will be provided.