Students are expected to be present for the entire duration of the orientation session. Express orientations are approximately 2 hours long. Students who do not complete the full orientation will not have the orientation hold removed from their account.
Express orientations will consist of the following components:
- Check in & welcome session
- Academic planning overview from an academic advisor
- Financial planning session from a financial aid counselor
- Technology demonstration from student orientation ambassadors
- Course registration with assistance from student orientation ambassadors and academic advisors