Online student services are available to online learning students. The majority of campus departments and service areas can be reached by phone, email, and web sites. In addition, some departments offer instant messaging (through Blackboard IM) for live support such as tutoring.
This page highlights a few of the resources available, with further access information available on each departments web site.
- Admissions Office & Enrollment Center
- Counseling, Career Center, & Academic Advising
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Registrar & Student Records
- Student Affairs, Academic Grievance, & Complaint Process
Instructional Support Services
- Academic Support Center & Online Tutoring
- Disability Support Services
- Early Alert System
- Technical Support & Help Desk
- Testing Center
The GRCC website contains more information regarding the above resources as well as additional support provided to students on campus and remotely.