An Occupational Student is a student who meets one of the following criteria:
- Is formally enrolled in an occupational program as identified by the curriculum code; or
- Has declared an intent or commitment through a career assessment to formally enroll in an occupational program; or
- Has enrolled in a general occupational course or apprenticeship-related instruction for the purpose of job training,
And also meets one or more of the following:
- Economically disadvantaged - Pell eligible or have a loan in default.
- Limited English proficiency
- Individual with a documented disability
- Single parent individual, pregnant and single woman - male or female who has custodial care of a child or children.
- Displaced homemaker
- Enrolled in a non-traditional curriculum