The GRCC Library & Learning Commons is located at 140 Ransom Ave. NE., between the Music Building and the Applied Technology Center (ATC).
Library parking is in the main Bostwick parking ramp across Ransom Avenue to the west. This parking lot accepts RaiderCard. Additional public parking is available on Fountain, Ransom and other areas around the college.
- Library Hours (616) 234-3870
- Reference Desk (616) 234-3868
- Circulation/Reserves (616) 234-3872
- Periodicals (616) 234-3871
- Director's Office (616) 234-3867
Fall & Winter semester
Library daily hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Library weekend hours:
- Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed weekends and holidays
Semester breaks & holidays
- Interlibrary Loan – second floor
- Microfiche machines - Second floor, near periodicals
- Circulation Desk – first floor beside the library exit.
- Reference Desk – first floor immediately inside the entrance.
- Student Computers – first & second floors.
- Wireless Access/printing – is available throughout the LRC to registered staff
- Audio-Visual (A-V) Equipment – first floor, southeast corner.
- Copiers – first floor, east wall by the Circulation Desk, center of the first floor by the column, and second floor, north wall. Please note all three copiers are black and white, but the one located on the first floor near the column also does color printing.