Location | Hours | Services | FAQ | Video Tour
The GRCC Library & Learning Commons is located at 140 Ransom Avenue N.E. between the Music Building and the Applied Technology Center (ATC).
Library parking is in the main Bostwick parking ramp across Ransom Avenue to the west and accepts RaiderCard. There is additional RaiderCard parking is available in the lot at Barclay & Lyon, to the east of the building. There is also public parking available on Fountain, Ransom, and other areas around the college.
- Library Hours 616.234.3870
- Reference Desk 616.234.3868
- Circulation/Reserves 616.234.3872
- Periodicals 616.234.3871
- Director's Office 616.234.3867
Fall & Winter semester
Library daily hours:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am - 9:45pm
- Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Library weekend hours:
- Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
Semester breaks & holidays
- Interlibrary Loan – second floor
- Microfiche machines - Second floor, near periodicals
- Circulation Desk – first floor beside the library exit.
- Reference Desk – first floor immediately inside the entrance.
- Student Computers – first & second floors.
- Wireless Access/printing – is available throughout the LRC to registered staff
- Audio-Visual (A-V) Equipment – first floor, SE corner.
- Copiers – first floor, east wall by the Circulation Desk, center of the first floor by the column, and second floor, north wall. Please note all three copiers are black and white, but the one located on the first floor near the column also does color printing.