- Orientation Invitation Letter: If you have not received an orientation invitation letter in the mail. Please contact us at (616) 234-2200 to ensure you have completed the admission’s process.
- On site walk-ins: We are unable to accommodate orientation walk-ins. All students must sign up on line for an orientation session in advance.
- Student ID Number: A student ID number is required to register on line for an orientation session. Do not include the “W” when entering your student ID number.
- Forgot your student number? Contact us at (616) 234-2200.
- Music majors should meet with a Music Advisor prior to attending orientation. Call (616) 234-3940 for more information.
- Culinary Arts has limited capacity. You may not be able to enroll in your major classes during your first semester.
- Health programs have additional admission requirements and wait lists. Call (616)234-4348 for more information.
- Parents and guests are welcome to attend orientation with you.
Let's get started - click on Step One to sign up for an orientation session.
Grand Rapids Community College is committed to providing equal access to all participants who attend GO! New Student Orientation. If you are a student or a guest attending New Student Orientation who needs accommodations for a disability, please contact the Lakeshore Campus Disability Support Office at 616.234.2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for most accommodations should be made at least one week prior to your orientation date in order to ensure accommodations can be arranged in time. Requests for interpreters need to be made two weeks prior to your date of orientation.