All project requests must be submitted by way of the project request web form between November 10, 2014 and January 23, 2015. Please click the Request Project link on the left side of this page during the time frame listed above to open the project request form.
Project Request Intake, Processing, and BCO Approval
- PMO project managers research all received project requests.
- Research information is sent back to the requester for approval.
- As research approvals are received, the PMO project managers will meet with the IT managers to determine the feasibility of each project request.
- The PMO project managers write an executive summary for each project request based on the research and feasibility information.
- Executive summaries are sent to each project requester’s BCO for approval.
- All BCO-approved requests are sent to the CIO. The CIO will use a rubric to assess these project requests. The 20 project requests that score the highest will be brought to the Project Prioritization Team (the EBCOs) for consideration.
Project Selection and Prioritization
- The EBCOs meet to review project requests selected by the CIO. They may also choose to include approved project requests that were not part of the CIO's initial list.
- The EBCOs will select the top 20 projects using a scoring rubric and prioritize them by April 02, 2015.
- The top 15 requests that have the highest ranking scores will become projects managed by the project managers in the IT Project Management Office.
- Project requests ranked 16 through 20 will be placed on a contingency list. Their completion will depend on the availability of time and resources. Those project requests not selected during the request cycle may be submitted again the following year.