The Equipment Checkout program is for faculty and staff. Items are available on a first come - first served basis and quantities are limited.
Please click on an item below to view it and read important information about it. After that click on the Online Equipment Checkout Form, fill it out and submit it, and you will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours.
We may also call you if we have questions about your order. If you are requesting equipment for an event please fill out our online event request at www.grcc.edu/eventform
We are located in the Library & Learning Commons Building on Ransom Street. Please call us at 234-3830 with any questions you might have.
We do have some items that can only be checked out for a few days. Other items can be checked out for longer periods of time. Please read the descriptions to view any limitations.
Thank you! We look forward to working with you!
Equipment available for checkout (click on an item to view photo and description)
- AV Cart
- Anchor Powered Speaker
- Digital audio recorder (records stereo audio on memory card)
- DVD Recorder (Used to transfer content from VCR or camcorder to DVD)
- Elmo document camera on AV Cart
- Portable Elmo document camera
- iClicker Receiver Set (1 receiver and 20 student remotes - 10 day MAX checkout)
- iClicker Receiver
- Laptop PC (8 day MAX checkout)
- Multimedia Presentation Carts (Cart includes Video/Data Projector/Built-In PC/VCR/DVD)
- Overhead Projector
- Portable Projection Screen (portable tripod style)
- Video/Data Projector (portable)
- Presentation Easel
- USB Wireless Presenter (For PowerPoint slide advancement)
- VHS/DVD Combo Unit
- Video Camcorder (10 day MAX checkout) (Records on mini DVD - Single blank disk provided or SD Card)
- Wireless microphone/powered speaker system (for small group or classroom amplification)
- USB Microphone
- Wireless USB Microphone
- LCD TV/Monitor on cart
- USB Headset with Microphone
- MAC Adaptor Cable (Mac to VGA)
- IPAD Adaptor Cable (Ipad to VGA)