Media Technologies offers a variety of multimedia equipment for checkout to faculty and staff. Whether you need a video projector, VHS/DVD player or other presentation device, you now have a one-stop, convenient location to check out equipment.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Go to the Media Technologies Offices located in the Learning Resource Center during our convenient hours of operation and, using your RaiderCard, checkout the items you need. You may call our office at (616) 234-3830 or use our Equipment Checkout Request Form to reserve a piece of equipment.
- Return your equipment on the specified due date.
The following items are available for checkout:
- Digital audio recorder (records stereo audio on memory card)
- DVD Recorder (Used to transfer content from VCR or camcorder to DVD)
- Elmo document camera (on an AV cart)
- Elmo document camera (portable in a carry bag)
- Laptop/Tablet PC (Maximum 7 day checkout)
- Multimedia Presentation Carts (Cart includes Video/Data Projector/Built-In PC/VCR/DVD)
- Overhead Projector (on an AV cart)
- Projection screen (portable tripod style)
- Video/Data Projector (portable)
- Presentation Easel
- Slide projector
- Turning Point Audience Response System (Laptop computer with response software available if required)
- USB Wireless Presenter (For PowerPoint slide advancement)
- VCR (VHS Player)
- Video Camcorder (Records on mini DVD - Single blank disk provided)
- Video Camcorder (Records on SD memory card)
- Wired USB Microphone
- Wireless USB Microphone
Equipment is available on a first come, first served basis and quantities are limited so plan ahead.