Important Dates to Remember
Open Enrollment is here! As this year comes to a close, it's time to review your current benefit elections and decide if there are any changes you'd like to make for 2018. Below are some important dates regarding Open Enrollment that are quickly approaching:
Open Enrollment dates are October 16th, 2017 to November 3rd, 2017.
Open Enrollment changes are effective January 1st, 2018.
Benefits Fair and Flu Shot Clinic will be held on October 26th, from 11am-3pm at Sneden 103 & 108.
FORMS DUE DATE - Forms and applicable dependent documentation are due November 3rd, 2017 by 5:00pm.
Open Enrollment 2018 Meetings
To learn more about the different plans offered to GRCC employees through WMHIP, or to learn more about FSAs and HSAs, be sure to attend a WMHIP Informational Meeting. Meetings will be posted as soon as they have been finalized.
**Please note, if you are not making changes to your health plan election, nor adding/removing dependents, you do not need to complete enrollment paperwork at this time. UNLESS: you are receiving cash payment--you must provide proof of other coverage annually.**
Open Enrollment Documents
- Health Insurance Rates 2017-2018
- Health Benefit and Rate Comparison for 2017-2018
- 2018 Open Enrollment Election Form
- WMHIP Enrollment Form
- Required Dependent Documentation
- Waiver of Health Coverage
- 2018 LMCU H.S.A. Payroll Deduction Form
- 2018 Health Equity H.S.A. Payroll Deduction Form
- Benefit Reference Sheet
- Madison National Life Insurance (Change Beneficiary)
- Amwell Overview--Online Doctor/Health Care Technology
Open Enrollment Documents: Limited Benefit Group
- Limited Benefit Group--Health Insurance Rates 2017-2018
- Limited Benefit Group--Health Benefit and Rate Comparison Open Enrollment 2018
- Limited Benefit Group--2018 Open Enrollment Election Form
- WMHIP Enrollment Form
Annual Notices and Summaries of Benefits and Coverage
Annual notices are available under the "Annual Notices" tab on the left side of the screen. Summaries of benefits and coverage for our health plans are available under the "Employee Health Benefit Information" tab also on the left side of the screen.
BCBSM Helpful Resources
GRCC employees that are covered by BCBSM, have access to many useful resources to make managing health care quick and easy. These resources can be found on the menu to the left under the Employee Benefits tab, labeled Blue Cross Blue Shield Resources.