GRCC is committed to a diverse and inclusive work and learning environment. The Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits department provides leadership and services to GRCC students, employees and community. Our primary purposes are to attract, develop and engage people who are competent, committed and dedicated to the success of our students. We are committed to maintaining standards that comply with state and federal guidelines and as outlined within our collective bargaining agreements and handbooks.
- Employment activities including recruiting, hiring, training, performance management and separations with all employee groups and supervisors.
- Maintain and report data regarding our applicants, hiring processes and our employees.
- Provide guidance, leadership and administration of college policy, procedures, handbook and collective bargaining agreements.
- Affirmative action plan compliance.
- Assist current and new employees to help them develop successful GRCC employment relationships.
- Develop and deliver appropriate HR training for GRCC staff in collaboration with Staff Development.