Grand Rapids Community College was pleased to host the 30th Annual GRCC Michael Flanagan Memorial Golf Outing. Since the inception of this event with generous support from individuals & businesses, we have awarded over $150,000 to 157 students.
Our preliminary results show GRCC will add over $20,000 to the GRCC Foundation Unrestricted Scholarship Fund. Despite the wind, rain and chilly temperatures on May 23rd, over 135 golfers played in the 30th Annual Michael Flanagan Golf Outing. GRCC’s students reap the benefits of your generosity – we thank you.
Thanks again to all our volunteers who helped make this golf outing a huge success!
Congratulations to our Grand Prize Winners from the evening’s raffle:
- Jesse Heard – Think Chair by Steelcase
- Tony Pierson – Dinner for 8 at McCabe Marlowe
- Tom Deschaine – Dinner for 8 at McCabe Marlowe
- Tom Deschaine – Airfare for 2
- Michael Despres – Registration for 4 Golfers in the 2014 Michael Flanagan Memorial Golf Outing
- Trish Castiglione - Weekend Lease of a convertible Mini Cooper
- Tom Deschaine - Lenovo Notebook
If you have any questions feel free to contact Trish Castiglione at (616) 234-3739 or email email@example.com.