Grand Rapids Community College will host the 31st Annual GRCC Michael Flanagan Memorial Golf Outing on Thursday, May 22, 2014 at Boulder Creek Golf Club.
- Registration and lunch begin at 11:30 a.m.
- Four person scramble with a shotgun start at 1:00 p.m.
- The golf package includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch and dinner.
- Dinner is served after your 18 holes of golf are completed, approx. 6:30 p.m.
- Awards and raffle drawing will take place immediately following dinner.
- Raffle tickets will be available throughout the day at $5 for 3 tickets.
- Some of the raffle prizes include airfare for 2 to anywhere in the US, a Steelcase Office Chair, dinner for eight at the GRCC's McCabe-Marlowe House, and much more!
If you have any questions feel free to contact Erin Cisler at (616) 234-3931.