The purpose of the Instructional Improvement & Professional Development (IIPD) Program is to support faculty professional development to ensure continued growth, develop new avenues of instruction and curriculum, and to enhance the professional lives of faculty for increased student learning, achievement and success.
2017-18 IIPD Grant Deadlines
- October 6, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- March 16, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
To apply for IIPD funding, download the following documents (recently revised):
- IIPD Guidelines
- IIPD Application that includes:
- Cover Page & Application Form
- Budget Form
- Dean's Approval Form
- Department Head Approval Form
- Application Submission Instructions
To request an IIPD reimbursement, download the following documents: