GRCC Foundation Scholarships
The GRCC Foundation offers over 200 scholarships for students attending in the 2015-2016 school year. Only one application is needed to be considered for these awards. A paper application is available in the financial aid office (Enrollment Center-Main Building) or you may print the PDF. Applications and a transcript must be returned to the financial aid office.
FOR APPLICATION-->CLICK HERE<--
Awards range from $150 to $3,000.
DEADLINE: March 16, 2015
For information on all scholarships that are available through our GRCC Foundation, please refer to the Foundation Scholarship booklet link below:
The application process is currently open for the following scholarships.
Polish Heritage Society Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship fund is to provide financial assistance to students from West Michigan who are of Polish descent.
Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time student with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- All recipients must be of Polish descent and must provide a brief statement (signed and dated) delineating their heritage.
- Financial need will be taken into consideration.
- All applications must be received by the Financial Aid Office by March 15, 2015
Application can be found -->HERE<--
Scholarship Amount: $250
DEADLINE: March 15, 2015
Distinguished Community College Graduate Scholarship
Award amount: $1,000 (renewable up to a totoal of two years)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college in Michigan and have earned an associate's degree
- Must have a cumulative college grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Midyear transfers can be considered for the following fall semester
- Grand Valley must be the first institution attended after the student has earned an associate's degree
- Must be admitted by March 1, 2015 to GVSU.
- Must maintain a 3.25 or better grade point average and Satisfactory Academic Progress at Grand Valley
- Requires full-time enrollment
- Total award value: $2,000
- Application due April 1, 2015 to the Financial Aid Office at GRCC
- Application can be found -->HERE<--
Kent Association of Retired School Personnel Scholarship
For Education majors transferring to a 4 year school.
2-$1,000 Scholarships available
For more information and how to apply-->CLICK HERE<--
Application deadline is March 1, 2015
Olivarez Scholarship Opportunity
The goal of the Olivarez Scholarship Fund is to support student success and the ability to successfully transfer after two years at GRCC to Aquinas College. Students must be second-year and full-time. Must not receive any other financial aid including state and federal money. Must demonstrate involvement in campus activities, service learning, etc. Minimum GPA 2.5.
One award of $1800 is given annually.
Applications for the 14-15 school year will be available January 1, 2015.
Deadline is April 1, 2015
Cornerstone University 2014 Bachelor's Degree Completion Scholarship
For students who have successfully graduated from an Associate degree program with a minimum GPA of at least 2.5.
For more information and how to appy, click -->HERE<--
Other Transfer Scholarship Opportunitieshttp://www.aquinas.edu/undergraduate/scholarships.html#transfer
Graduate transfer scholarships are awarded by the respective colleges and universities on the basis of financial need and/or academic achievement. Transfer scholarships available to GRCC students are posted outside the Financial Aid Office from November through April.