Got questions? We've got answers!
The Financial Aid Information Station is your one-stop shop for getting answers to questions about financial aid as well as some information about the billing and refund processes. Behind each question you will find the answer and important information about each topic. In many cases, a video clip is also provided so you can actually see the answer in action, all designed to enhance your learning experience at GRCC.
Go ahead ... shop around!
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- What happens after the FAFSA is filed?
- How do I use "My Financial Aid" page?
- How do I accept or decline my loan awards?
- How do I complete my MPN and Entrance Counseling?
- How do I pay for tuition and books?
- How do I use Financial Aid to buy books or transfer money to my RaiderCard?
- What is class participation confirmation?
- How and when do I get my financial aid refunds?
- What do the "holds" mean on my Online Center?
- What are Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements and how do they affect my Financial Aid?
- What would make me an Independent student for Financial Aid purposes?
- Who is considered a "Resident" for In-District tuition?
- Where is the Financial Aid Office located?
GRCC strives to be more than ADA compliant. We strive to be accessible and welcoming to students of all abilities. If you need any assistance or accommodation in completing any components of the admissions, financial aid, orientation or enrollment processes, please contact us and let us know at 616-234-4030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the GRCC's Disability Support Services are available to assist students. Visit the Disability Support Services webpage for more details.