To be considered for financial aid a student must meet all of the following requirements:*
- United States citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Enrolled as a degree/certificate-seeking student in: 1) an Associate degree or 2) an eligible certificate program or 3) preparing to transfer to obtain a degree from another institution.
- Meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Male students registered with Selective Service.
- No drug convictions while receiving federal student aid.
- Not be in default of a federal student loan or owe a repayment of a federal grant.
- Possess a high school diploma, GED or completed a home school program.
*Documentation may be requested for any of these documents