Fall 2016 Advising Days
Students are welcome to drop-in with no appointment necessary to find out more about classes, programs, graduation, transfer, careers and more!
Wednesday, October 12th drop-in from 10am-1pm
Calkins Science Building 125/127
There will be an informational advising presentation held at 10:15am and repeated at 11:30am in Calkins Science Room 348 Auditorium (note room change) that is for all students, regardless of major. This presentation will be given by Counseling and Transfer Center staff covering information pertaining to earning an associates degree, earning the MTA designation, scheduling and choosing classes, online tools, graduation, transfer, and MORE. Everyone is welcome.
An additional drop-in advising day event will be held Thursday, November 10th drop-in from 1pm-4pm in Calkins Science Building 125/127
If you would like to arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member, review the list below and arrange a time that is convenient for you. Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!
For advising appointments please contact one of the faculty members below:
Strength and Conditioning
Public Health (Health Promotion and Disease Prevention)
Physical Education and Teaching
Event and Facility Management
Information about Michigan Transfer Agreement
Information about incoming transfer procedures.
Admissions and Enrollment Center information.