A welcoming and inclusive campus climate is grounded in mutual respect, nurtured by dialogue, evidenced by a pattern of civil interaction, and is one of the foundations of our educational model. Creating and maintaining a community environment that respects individual needs, abilities, and potential is critical.
To this end, we are conducting a Campus Climate Study. The goals of the project are to: 1) identify successful initiatives, 2) uncover any challenges facing members of our community, and 3) develop strategic initiatives to build on the successes and address the challenges.
In the video below, and in the information on the right, you can learn more about the Campus Climate Study and why it is important.
Campus Climate Survey
We are in the process of assessing how all members of our campus community experience the current campus climate via an Assessment of Learning, Living, and Working at GRCC.
Please take 20-30 minutes to complete this survey. All of your answers will remain confidential and the results will be reported in group form only. You will not be identifiable as an individual.
Once you complete the survey, faculty and staff may enter to win one of three $50 gift cards to the Heritage Restaurant. Students may enter to win one $1,200 tuition scholarship to be used during the 2014-15 academic year, or one 16 GB iPad Air.
Campus Climate Survey Open Houses
Daily computer lab “open houses” have been set up for faculty, staff & students to stop by and take the survey. Representatives will be on hand to answer questions and address any concerns participants may have, or to simply provide more information about the purpose of the survey.
Come in and enjoy cookies and coffee. We have a lot of prizes to give away to those who complete the survey.
- Wed March 26 from 10 AM – 2 PM in 351 Main
- Thu March 27 from 9 AM – 1 PM in Room 215 Sneden Hall
- Fri March 28 from 12 – 4 PM in Room 239 Cook Hall
- Mon March 31 from 2-4 PM in Room 425 Calkins Science Center AND from 2-4 PM in Room 208 Cook Hall
- Tue April 1 from 8 AM – 12 PM in Room 351 Main
- Wed April 2 from 12 -4 PM in Room 215 Sneden Hall
- Thu April 3 from 10 AM – 2 PM in Room 212 Cook Hall
- Fri Apr 4 from 8 AM – 12 PM in Room 425 Calkins Science Center