GRCC is more than students, staff, faculty, classrooms, courses, technologies, and facilities. As part of it's name, GRCC is a dynamic community of students, staff, and faculty that share ideas and experiences.
It is the interplay and synergy between all of these pieces that make us who we are. Insofar as this, DLIT actively pursues ways to enhance these connections and provides opportunities for collaboration, sharing, and knowledge creation through leveraging instructional technologies and providing faculty support in innovative teaching practices.
Training and Support for using Technologies in Teaching
- Chat LIVE with DLIT (at scheduled times) staff using the school tab on Blackboard IM.
- Send Technical Support, Problems, and Error Message Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org | IT Support
- Send How-To and General Questions to: email@example.com | DLIT
Self-Help Resources for Blackboard
- Recent Changes, Frequently Asked Questions, and Known Issues
- Tip Sheets and Video Tutorials
- Ondemand at Blackboard.com
Facilitated in Person Sessions
- Register to attend a training session hosted by the Center for Teaching Excellence
- Schedule a 1 on 1 with one of our DLIT Faculty Facilitators
"Empowering faculty pursuing innovation in teaching and learning..."