The "Online Course Review Committee" is a team of faculty that have been assembled to review the development of new online courses. The committee reviews the newly developed online/hybrid course according to the GRCC Online Course Readiness Rubric. This committee submits a recommendation that the course be placed into the schedule and opened for enrollment to the Associate Dean of Instructional Support and Interdisciplinary Studies.
- The team membership is planned to span 2-3 semesters.
- Currently online and hybrid certified faculty may request to join this committee for college service. The Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies Department assists in the coordination and facilitation of this committee. ATTENTION ONLINE FACULTY! We need you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to become a member!
- Committee membership is not to exceed 5 members in a given semester.
- During the Fall and Winter semesters, meetings are scheduled 1 time per month and meetings are held when courses are needing review. During the summer, meetings are scheduled as needed.
- Summer 2011, Fall 2011, and Winter 2012
Luann Keizer, Meegan Willi, and Lisa Gloege
- Summer 2012, Fall 2012, and Winter 2013
Gary Ebels, Lisa Gloege, Mursalata Muhammad, and Meegan Willi
- Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Winter 2014*
Cheryl Kautz, Chad Sytsma, Heather Mol, and Meegan Willi
*The new committee is being put together currently and may be changing slightly as the new Master Course Process is developed.