Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
Target Dates to Enroll By - Fall 2014 Available on April 1, 2014
Last day to enroll online
Required down payment
Number of payments
Months of payments
July 18, 2014
|3||Aug - Oct|
|August 6, 2014||None||2||Sept & Oct|
|August 22, 2014||25%||2||Sept & Oct|
|August 29, 2014||50%||1||Oct|
- Turn off your browser Pop-up Blocker before enrolling in the payment plan
- DO NOT click on the “PAY TUITION ONLINE” button
- All down payments are processed immediately!!
- You must contact the Cashier’s Office of account balance changes
- Terminate FACTS Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office if charges are covered in full by Financial Aid or recent payment
GRCC offers a plan to help make it easier for students to budget and pay for tuition.
Here's how it works
GRCC is working with FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions Management Company of Lincoln, Nebraska, to offer you a tuition payment plan! FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions manages the payment plan by collecting tuition payments for GRCC. It’s a way to help you pay your educational expenses.
- The plan is run semester-by-semester.
- Your payments are automatically deducted from your bank account or an American Express, MasterCard, or DiscoverCard
- There's no coupon books or billing statements.
- There's no time spent writing and mailing checks.
- You can view your account online through FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions' Web site
How to enroll
Go to your Student Online Center , under My Account, select Inquire/Payment and click on the FACTS Pay Plan button to complete your transaction online.
- The minimum amount that can be budgeted through the plan is $30.
- Payments are deducted on the fifth of the month for both automatic bank and credit card payments.
- A $30 non-refundable fee to participate is required each semester you're on the payment plan.
- The amount of your down payment is determined by the date you sign up.
- You get two more tries after a payment is missed. If on the third try, there isn't enough money in your bank account or your charge card has reached its limit, FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions will notify GRCC, which then has the option of canceling your classes (the bill will remain due).
- Sorry, but you cannot use the payment plan for books.
- If you have successfully signed up for the FACTS Payment Plan your classes will be held. If you drop, add a class or your financial aid is disbursed, you must complete the FACTS Change of Status Form and return it to the Cashier's Office so that an adjustment or termination can be made to your payment plan. All FACTS Change of Status Forms must be submitted 3 business days before your next scheduled payment.
- If you default on your payment plan, you will not be able to participate for one year from the time you pay off your plan.
About automatic bank payments
If the money in your account is not there when the deduction is made, you will be assessed a $30 missed payment fee by FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions. Your financial institution may also charge an additional fee.
About credit card payments
A convenience fee is charged each month when you use the credit card option for payment. There is also a missed payment fee for credit cards if the card has reached its limit when the monthly tuition payment is due.