Membership Deadline Reminder
BPA Membership Application is closed for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Simply return your completed application and $40 BPA membership to the Business Department Office at 300 College Park Plaza.
BPA is the leading student organization for students who are interested in pursuing a career in business - Marketing, Management, Video Production, Technology, or Office Administration. BPA revolves around state and national competitions.
– State Competition - February 8, 2014, Grand Rapids, MI
– National Competition – May 1-4, 2014, Indianapolis, IN
There are no prerequisites for current GRCC students to participate in BPA. BPA offers students an opportunity to compete against students from other colleges on a national level and gain recognition for mastery of various business and technology skill sets. Many travel and community service opportunities exist within BPA.
Why participate in BPA?
- BPA Membership looks great on a resume and transfer application.
- BPA is a minimal time commitment and a great way to meet new people with similar interests.
- You get to choose the competitions that interest you – 72 to choose from - individual and/or team.
- You receive free competition coaching and guidance with competition preparation.
- BPA offers numerous opportunities to network with potential employers or internship sites.
- BPA offers students an opportunity to polish their soft skills in preparation for entering the workforce.
- Transfer scholarship dollars are available to GRCC BPA members who transfer to Davenport University or Northwood University!!!!!!!
Membership is easy!!!
The membership process:
Membership is open from date October 14, 2013 until December 6, 2013.
- Fill out the application (see application on the right navigation panel)
- Identify at least three competitions you are interested in
- Return your completed application and $40 BPA membership to the Business Department Office at 300 College Park Plaza no later than December 6, 2013.
- After your student membership is received you will be contacted and receive access to specific competition coaching sessions and various other BPA activities.
For further details please contact Peg Schoenborn, Assistant Professor, Business Department at email@example.com or (616) 234-3330.