Student Achievement Recording Process (SARP) is a method of recording a student’s progress in meeting the outcomes of the GRCC course for which articulated credit may be granted. Each high school and technical center partner has the freedom to determine how to maintain these records. A template SARP form can be found here. Mastery of the GRCC course learning outcomes must be maintained by the high school or technical center partner via the template SARP form, or another method of the secondary school’s choice. GRCC courses are reviewed and revised every four years. To obtain the current course learning outcomes for the articulated course, please use the following instructions to access our Curriculum Database:
- Please navigate to the GRCC catalog page.
- Select “GRCC Curriculum Database (2015-2016 Academic Year) from the drop down in the upper right portion of the screen
- Select “Courses” on the left hand side of the screen
- Search by prefix and course number, or scroll through the list of course offerings
- Select the appropriate course
- Locate the “Course Learning Outcomes/ILO Competencies” section. These are the outcomes that should be included on the sample SARP document referenced above, or on a document of the secondary school’s choosing