Main Navigation Menu

Students studying

GED Weekly Testing Sites/times

A new GED® test began on January 1, 2014. All GED® students need to take the new tests.

You will need the following for GED® testing:

  • State of Michigan Photo ID or passport.
  • Social Security Card (first test only)
  • Testing Fee or Signed Voucher issued by GRCC Adult Education for current students.

GRCC is not an Official GED Testing Center ™; Adult Education uses the following testing sites:

Beckwith School - 616-819-3259 or 616-819-2734

2405 Leonard Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI. (Located on the corner of Leonard & Maryland.) The Rapid Route #15 West Leonard