The GED® preparation program is located in the heart of Grand Rapids and helps adults to get ready to take their GED® tests and continue to achieve their educational, employment and personal goals. In partnership with many local businesses and service providers, we invite you to explore the educational opportunities at this convenient location.
Classes are now held at one of two locations:
Wealthy Learning at Corner
1154 Wealthy Street SE
Leslie E. Tassell M-TEC
622 Godfrey Ave. SW.
Next GED® orientation
GED program is pending funding for 2014-2015. Please contact Grand Rapids Public Schools at 616-819-2734 or Wyoming Public Schools at 616-530-7500, if you are interested in GED classes in the fall.
Please call 234-3040 or email Lorena at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Participant requirements for GED® preparation program
- Must be 20 years of age.
- Must attend an orientation.
- Must take all required tests.
- Must pay $10.00, non-refundable, assessment fee.
- Must have a valid Michigan issued ID or Passport.
- Must pay $25, non-refundable, registration fee per semester.
- All GED® preparation classes are given in English only. If you are a second language learner you might be required to also take the CASAS tests for English proficiency.