In the Enrollment Center you can:
- Apply for admission to GRCC.
- Turn in a transcript.
- Create an Online Center login.
- Take the ALEKS PPL, Accuplacer or LOEP assessment tests.
- Browse online course catalog and enroll in classes.
- Learn how to use GRCC technology.
- Get a RaiderCard.
- Utilize wireless access.
Thank you for visiting the Enrollment Center Website, please feel free to contact us by phone at 616-234-3300, fax (616) 234-3200, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of the Main Building.
New Student Orientation Session Information
Our New Student Orientation sessions are available. Do note that you must be an admitted student before registering for orientation.